Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rollyo

Rollyo is interesting concept. Create a search engine using your own personal collection of links. It was easy to get started, just log in and start pasting. Rollyo is useful for providing users a means in which to search through a collection of trusted sites in a specific niche. I could see a library posting such a tool for homework assignments. I tried it out by creating a vegan recipe search, though there were a few negatives with it. I didn't like the sponsored links boxes listed throught my search results (but I guess they gotta make money somehow). It was a bit slow on searches. Also, some of the recipe results brought up weren't quite what I was initially looking for, but it could be because of the sites that I'd chosen.

Vegan Cooking

No comments: